Old Goa Churches -Visit the Se Cathedral the largest church in Asia and the Basilica of Bom Jesus where you would find the mortal remains of the patron Saint of Goa, St. Francis Xavier.
St. Augustines Tower – The Built in 1602, the only ruin of the Church of St. Augustine on the Holy Hill at Old Goa near the Nunnery, is a lofty 46 metre high tower defying the torrential rains.
Mangueshi Temple – A temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and the birth place of Bharat Ratna awardee and renowned singer LataMangeshkar.
Spice Plantation – You are accorded a warm traditional welcome and the guide will take you around the plantation providing informative tips about locally grown spices. Enjoy a Goan Buffet and don’t miss to sip some local Feni.
Dona Paula – An estuary overlooking the port city of Goa, Vasco-da-Gama and simply known as the lover paradise.
Miramar Beach – Located barely 03 kms from the Capital, this beach welcomes you to swaying Pine trees and also holds the mortal remains of the first Chief Minister of Goa.
Sunset River Cruise (Excludes Entry Fees) – Cruise down the River Mandovi. Enjoy the traditional Goan & Portuguese dances performed on board and dance to the tune of some scintillating music.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||From Hotel|
|DURATION||8:30am – 6:30pm|
|INCLUSIONS:||Private A/C Transport, Driver||Guided Tour at Spice Plantation||Buffet Lunch at Spice Plantation||Sunset River Cruise (Excludes Entry Fees)|
|NOTE||Children above the age of 10 Year would be charged full fare.|
|PICK UP - DROP||Pick up & Drop will be provided from Hotels booked in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul Area. Transport required in areas other then mentioned above will be charged extra.|
9:00am to 9:30am: Pick-up
1. Pick-up from the hotel to Old Goa
2. Pick-up and drop locations include Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Sinquerim and Nerul.
3. For locations other than this, additional charges will be levied.
9:30am to 10:00am
1. Explore Old Goa Churches & St Augustine Tower
2.Visit the Se Cathedral, the largest church in Asia and the Basilica Of Bom Jesus where you will find the mortal remains of the patron saint of Goa St. Francis Xavier.
10:00am to 10:30am
Proceed to Mangueshi Temple.
10:30am to 11:15am
1. Explore Mangueshi Temple
2. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, which is just a stone throw away from the birth-place of India’s evergreen nightingale Lata Mangeshkar.
11:15am to 11:45am
Proceed to spice plantation.
11:45am to 1:30pm
1. Tour of spice plantation & buffet lunch
2. Take a guided tour of the spice plantation followed by Goan style buffet lunch (Veg/Non-Veg) and an elephant ride/shower (optional @700 per person/ride).
1:30pm to 2:30pm
1. Proceed to Dona Paul
2. Enjoy the tropical sunset while being entertained by Goan & Portuguese dancers performing to the tune of some scintillating music.
2:30pm to 4:00pm
1. Experience picturesque sunsets.
2. Famously known as the lovers-spot, Dona Paul jetty makes for the perfect setting to capture great pictures.
4:00pm to 5:00pm
1. Visit Miramar Beach.
2. Miramar Beach marks the point where the Arabian Sea meets the mouth of Mandovi River.
3. It contains the mortal remains of the first Chief Minister of Goa. 10
5:00pm to 5:30pm
Proceed to the boat jetty
6:00pm to 7:00pm
Sunset Boat Cruise
Return to your Hotel